1. Take the ‘I Love Lake’ Pledge
Make a promise to do little things at home that will have a positive impact on the Lake and earn a free ‘I Love Lake’ Tote Bag! See pledge below.
Take the pledge at local businesses & earn your tote bag! Supporting Businesses include: American Family Insurance, Albertsons, Sherwin Williams, Foster Press, Key Bank, Haggen, Rainy Days Caffe, City of Lake Stevens and Snohomish Conservation District.
2. Become a Lake-Friendly Certified Home
If you’re practicing natural yard care, building healthy soil, reducing run-off, and watering wisely- you may qualify as a Lake-Friendly Certified Home. If you qualify, you’ll earn a yard sign.
1. View the certification checklist below. Click the link to download and print: Certification Checklist
2. Fill out the checklist. Contact us for a free yard consultation if you need help getting started (Laura : 425-377-7018)
3. When you’re finished contact our staff to schedule a brief walk through of the list with you at your home. As long as you qualify, you’ll receive a sign at the end of the visit!